In less than a week, Americans will gather around the dinner table to share gratitude on Thanksgiving. Despite the sometimes awkwardness of sharing a meal with long distance relatives, the essence of the festivity boils down to sharing thanks. Now, we should remain thankful all the time, but the holiday season just makes it a little easier to be reminded of the goodwill. In the instances when you do need the reminder, you can always turn to music and iHeartRadio has rounded up 10 songs from the likes of Dido, Keith Urban and Alanis Morisette that deliver that message loud and clear.
1. Dido - "Thank You"
2. Kehlani - "Thank You"
3. Alanis Morissette - "Thank U"
4. Busta Rhymes - "Thank You"
5. Jennifer Nettles - "Thank You"
6. Keith Urban - "Thank You"
7. Boyz II Men - "Thank You"
8. Estelle - "Thank You"
9. Simple Plan - "Thank You"
10. Sly & The Family Stone - "Thank You"
Photo: Getty Images